Hi I'm Gaz, your President for 2021-22. I am the key link between the University and the Students’Union. I communicate your views in order to influence and make change as well as voicing your concerns to key staff in the University. I am committed to ensuring that the student experience at Northumbria is as good as it possibly can be.
I also campaign on national issues to make sure that the voice of Northumbria students is heard. If you want you get in touch then email me at email@example.com
What I'm working on
- Sabbatical Visibility - ensuring you see us on campus and are here to listen!
- Assisting with returners and freshers events - look out for more!
- Supporting students with employability and campus jobs.
- Mental health campaigns (with all sabbaticals) - I will be leading on male mental health.
- Reaching out to students to support equality and diversity groups - this will be student.
- Sustainability Projects - Working with 'The Green Zone' volunteers and the University to be more sustainable and showcase academic research.
- Setting up student housing campaigns and advice in collaboration with the Student Law Office and SU advice service
What I've got coming up
What I've completed