Your basket is empty.
Awards and Achievements
Your SU Leaders
Bars and Venues
Food and Drink
Mental Health First Aid
Need further support?
– The Access to Learning Fund is a University fund providing non-repayable grants to home/UK students who are experiencing financial hardship. Apply via your Student Portal or drop-in at an Ask4Help location.
– The multi-disciplinary practitioners offer a range of support services for students with personal, emotional and mental health issues. Apply via your Student Portal or drop-in at an Ask4Help location.
– A free online support hub where you can receive anonymous, confidential wellbeing and counselling support. Log in with your Northumbria email address at
NSU Advice Team
– A free, confidential advice service that is independent from the University. They can help with a range of difficulties you may face during your studies. Visit
for drop-in times and locations, or email
- A confidential listening service run by students for students. Call 0191 227 3737 or instant message at
(8PM-7AM term time).
– If the material costs of your course have affected your finances, get in touch with your Faculty or Department Rep to notify them of the negative impact. Find out who your rep is at
The Student Food Project – Quick, cheap and easy student recipes:
Find a Foodbank near you: