Complaints Against the Students’ Union

Any Full Member, or student eligible for Full Membership but who has exercised the right not to be a member in accordance with the Education Act 1994, or group of eligible full members shall be entitled to complain about unfair or unreasonable treatment by the Students’ Union.

The Students’ Union hopes that the student experience will be a good one and that there will be few occasions when there is any dissatisfaction or disappointment with the service and facilities provided. We recognise however that occasionally this will not be the case and therefore the Procedure for Complaints Against the Students’ Union describes how you can make a complaint or if you remain dissatisfied with the Students’ Union’s response.

Copies of the policy are available on the Union’s website and from the Welcome Desk at City Site and are available here.