Final year students – complete your Student Survey today!
You’ve invested so much into your future whilst studying at University, just giving 10 more minutes could ensure your voice is heard and shape the Northumbria experience for generations to come.
In February all final-year students are asked to share their feedback of their experiences at Northumbria University as part of the National Student Survey (NSS). Your feedback is vital to help the University to deliver improvements where you feel that they could be made.
The Students’ Union work in partnership with the University to bring the changes you’ve highlighted – did you know that your feedback has led to these changes (amongst many others) since you started Uni?
- We helped to make accessing the University’s Student Support services as easy as possible, giving guidance on how the new Student Central should work as well as the capability of the myNorthumbria portal
- A bigger and better library basement at City Campus Library and development of learning spaces at Coach Lane Library
- Upgraded and refurbished teaching rooms across all Campuses
- A new Santander Bank opened in the Student Union giving direct access to banking support
- More of the specialist software you need has been moved onto the cloud so you can use this software off-campus
- We worked with the University to make sure that there is a standard response time of three working days from staff to reply to your questions
- Using your feedback, we also increased the number of modules that accept assessment submissions electronically and improved the way you find available study spaces
How do I fill my survey out?
You’ll receive an email with a link to your survey, and you can also access it via your MyNorthumbria page.
If you have any queries about the surveys, please ask a member of the team at NSU or speak to your programme reps and lecturers.