NSU is THE place to be on your graduation day – you’ll be able to collect your gowns and get your professional photos taken here, as well as making the most of our brilliant food and drinks offers before and after your graduation ceremony.
We will be serving a selection of food inside Habita, as well as offering delicious food from our Terrace Grill. Plus, we will keep your glasses topped up at our Prosecco and Gin Bar on the sun terrace.
This fantastic selection of food and drinks will run over the course of the whole graduation period (from 4th July - 10th July).
Graduation Ceremonies are as follows:
- Thursday 4th July – Arts, Design and Social Sciences
- Friday 5th July – Engineering and Environment
- Monday 8th July – Health and Life Sciences
- Tuesday 9th July – Health and Life Sciences and Business and Law
- Wednesday 10th July – Business and Law
We can't wait to celebrate your day with you!
****** Please note, in the interests of public safety, large bags are not permitted in the Students' Union building during graduations. A large bag is considered anything over 30cm x 45cm. Unfortunately, there are no luggage storage facilities on campus. Bag searches will be in operation on entry to the Students' Union building******