The wait is over, here’s what we’ve got planned for you this Freshers’ Week!
Chart topping British rapper Wretch 32 are headlining at our Freshers Ball with support from R&B girl group M.O. Pretty amazing, right? And it doesn’t stop there, here’s what else we’ve got planned for you to help kickstart your uni life in the right way:
- We’ll show you all of the best bars and clubs in Newcastle at the official NSU Pub Crawl – Wild Things. We’ll take you to seven top venues, give you a FREE t-shirt, you’ll gain free entry and drinks deals along the way. Plus, there’s free painting too
- Get your neon paint and glow sticks at the ready for the UV Paint Party with social media stars Jack Maynard and Arron Crascall
- Get ready for countless laughs at the Comedy Night with TV’s Matt Richardson
- Stock up on a load of freebies at the Freshers' Fair - there's two fairs so you can get twice as many goodies!
- Be prepared to be hypnotised at the infamous Lo Reid Hypnotist Show.
- Want to learn a new skill or make some new mates? Sign up to one of our many societies and volunteering groups at the Societies and Volunteering Fair
- Get to know your new student city with our Open-Top Bus Tours. You’ll get to see the famous Tyne Bridge, Newcastle United’s St James’ Park and the Quayside to name but a few
And that’s just a taster of what we’ve got for you. Full event listings can be found on our Freshers’ microsite.
All of that comes to just £35! What a bargain and there’s even a FREE bottle of Bulmers for the first 500 people to buy a wristband.
Want to be a part of the best week of your life? Then buy your wristband now. If you wait around too long, you’ll regret it! Buy your wristband at the Welcome Desk.
Let us know when you've bought yours by tweeting using the #NSUFreshers17 or #IamNorthumbria hashtag.