If you would like information and help with transfer to another programme/taking time out of your studies/leaving the University, you should contact the Student Transition Team.  This is referred to as a ‘Change of Circumstances'.  I understand that the team can also provide information about fees and any fee liability.  You can initiate contact via MyNorthumbria or find out useful information here

Here is the link to instructions to initiating the process: www.northumbria.ac.uk/study-at-northumbria/support-for-students/staying-on-course/student-process-for-change-of-circumstances/

The Student Transition Team will contact you and offer support and guidance before you commit to a decision.