The Women in Law society was created to provide support and encouragement to all women with an interest in law!
Whether you’re studying law currently, are thinking about doing a conversion course or simply have an interest in the law, this society is for you.
Women can face many challenges when entering into the world of law and business, and this society aims to build confidence, share experiences and bring together women with the same interests!
- Attend talks given by women in the world of law and business
- Get the chance to network with women from many different firms and positions
- Meet other women with the same goals as you
- Share experiences and support each other
- Group nights out and activities to make lifelong friends!
Meet the committee!
President: Ciara Stevens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Emma Richardson
Treasurer: Nicole Stones
Secretaries: Emily Telford & Tahmina Ali
Social Secretaries: Paige Dodd & India Walker
Social Media Officers: Lea Howarth, Lara Tulip & Eliie Wright
Fundrasing Officers: Caitlin Palmer & Amy Hill
We're here to support you so if you have any questions or need anything at all just drop one of us an email!