Can’t find a society that meets your interests? Or do you just have an idea for a fantastic new society that you want run yourself? We’d love to hear it and what we’d love even more, is if you made that idea into reality.
Here’s a step by step guide of how to set up a new society:
- Download and complete a New Society Declaration Form
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Form is then given to Keldyne Wilson (Vice President Activities) who decides whether you society is approved
- Meet with Kevin Edgar or Gracie Donoghue, our Student Activities Coordinators to find out how NSU can support you
- Once your society is approved we will set up your finance accounts and webpage
- Attend a committee training session so you have all the knowledge and skills you need to make your society a success
- Get some members and start planning your events!
If you have any queries or want to find out more, email email@example.com.