Can’t find a society that suits you? Or do you have a great idea for a new society? We’d love to hear it and what we’d love even more, is if you made that idea into reality.
Here’s a step by step guide of how to set up a new society:
- Download and complete a New Society Declaration Form
- Hand the form into NSU’s Welcome Desk at either City or Coach Lane Campus
- Meet with Emily Carling or Lauren Marriott, the Societies Coordinators to find out how we will support you
- Form is then given to Keldyne Wilson, Vice President Activities
- By making a new society, you will get a £50 start-up grant to spend as you wish