So, what happens when in our elections?
For any documents to be submitted please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Nominations open: Monday 3rd December 2018, 10am
Nominations will remain private until 1st February when received nominations will be made public.
2. Nominations close: Friday 8th February 2019, midday
At this point all nominations will be made public.
Candidates should have completed their online nomination form and candidates for Sabbatical handed in their signed Trustee Declaration Form to the Students’ Union at City Campus, Coach Lane or London.
3. Candidate briefing: Friday 8th February, 2pm
At this point candidates can publicly talk about their stance, manifesto. They may amend or alter their online manifestos if they wish. No physical campaigning (i.e. posters, flyers etc) can be undertaken.
4. Deadline for manifestos: Thursday 21st February 12pm.
All Sabbatical candidates to have submitted PDF manifesto, 100 word statement, image (over 1MB) and 15 word slogan for our elections magazine.
Other roles to ensure online content is up to date.
5. Candidates Ask Me Anything: From Monday 25th February
Students’ Union will run candidate question and answer sessions through Facebook.
6. Deadline to submit banners for fire-proofing: Wednesday 27th February, midday
7. Campaigning begins: Monday 4th March, 9am
8. Voting opens: Monday 4th March, 10am
Students can cast their votes
9. Deadline to submit candidate expenses: Friday 8th March, midday
10. Voting closed: Friday 8th March, 2pm
11. Results announced: Friday 8th March, 7pm (Reds)